Wireframe — Issue 54
In a world exclusive, we go hands-on with FAR: Changing Tides, Okomotive’s stunning platform-adventure. We uncover its all-new mechanics, and chat to the devs about making a bigger, better sequel to FAR: Lone Sails.
Elsewhere, we check out the ingredients that go into making a classic James Bond game, chart the curious rise of comedy golf sims, and provide a run-down of cracking sports titles for people who don’t actually like sport.
In our Toolbox section, there’s a particularly epic guide for you this month: we’ll show you how code a computer emulator – and even play a few games on it.
- We check out Back 4 Blood, the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead
- A look back at Capcom’s revolutionary series of arcade board systems
- Cyberpunk, pixel art and 3D cities collide in the unique ANNO: Mutationem
- Make your own crazy golf game with Python and Pygame Zero
12 month recurring subscription
- Up to 49% cheaper than newsstand
- Receive 26 issues
- Free delivery to your door
- Available worldwide
Free PDF Edition
- Delivered to your inbox
- Optimised for screens
- Clickable web links
- Occasional news updates
Apple App Store
- Free to download & issue 1 free
- The best mobile reading experience
- Read news straight from the app
- Buy issues or subscribe from £1.99