Wireframe — Issue 64
KeokeN give us an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Deliver Us Mars, its high-stakes sequel to the sleeper hit, Deliver Us The Moon. Meanwhile, we take a look at Finland’s thriving game development scene, from Max Payne and Returnal to low-budget indies.
Elsewhere, we take a look at the making of SSI’s underappreciated Buck Rogers RPGs from the 1990s, and in our patented Toolbox section, show you how to make planets with their own gravitational systems in Unreal Engine, and provide the code you’ll need to make an asteroid-destroying shooter.
- Mr Biffo takes us on a history tour of the pioneering Spacewar!
- The veteran publisher and developer Aspyr, profiled
- Speed up the process of making game content with a design matrix
- Stray: the upcoming cyberpunk adventure with a feline protagonist
12 month recurring subscription
- Up to 49% cheaper than newsstand
- Receive 26 issues
- Free delivery to your door
- Available worldwide
Free PDF Edition
- Delivered to your inbox
- Optimised for screens
- Clickable web links
- Occasional news updates
Apple App Store
- Free to download & issue 1 free
- The best mobile reading experience
- Read news straight from the app
- Buy issues or subscribe from £1.99