Wireframe — Issue 55
We take a deep dive into the serene and fishtastic world of Moonglow Bay, Bunnyhug’s ode to angling, friendship, and the strength of a small community. We chart the making of the game from its beginnings to recent release.
Elsewhere we take an extended look at the upcoming Wartales, the RPG with a harsh edge from Northgard creator Shiro Games, there’s a focus on gods in gaming and how the two have mixed over the years, and we get a first-hand look at what it is exactly a producer does.
There’s also a distinctly UK-ish feel to things, with a feature on British video game preservation, and a feature on the surprising game dev career of Frank Sidebottom that nobody in their right mind would call ‘bobbins’.
- We show you how to design working portals in Unreal Engine 4
- A look at the upcoming survival horror shocker Saturnalia
- We reel in our favourite fishing games to show off
- Axiom Verge 2 receives our trademark review treatment
12 month recurring subscription
- Up to 49% cheaper than newsstand
- Receive 26 issues
- Free delivery to your door
- Available worldwide
Free PDF Edition
- Delivered to your inbox
- Optimised for screens
- Clickable web links
- Occasional news updates
Apple App Store
- Free to download & issue 1 free
- The best mobile reading experience
- Read news straight from the app
- Buy issues or subscribe from £1.99